STAINLESS WORKS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
► Please inspect all packages upon receipt
Any problems (damaged goods, shortages or returns) must be reported within five days of receipt. Stainless Works can be reached at 1-800-878-3635.
► Carrier-Related Damages?
Report any damages immediately to carrier. Work with carrier to file claim and pick up damaged carton with entire contents. (Do not ship directly back to Stainless Works). After claim has been filed, contact Stainless Works for reshipment (Within five days after receipt of order).
► Non Carrier-Related Damages
Any goods received damaged which you suspect is not carrier related, should be reported to us within five days after receipt of order. A copy of your invoice MUST be available when reported.
Any shortages must be reported within five days of receipt. A copy of your invoice MUST be available when reported.
► Fitment Issues
If you have a fitment issue, please contact Stainless Works first. Any modified products or those that have been run on a vehicle are non-returnable. All Stainless Works products are designed to fit stock configuration vehicles. For a vehicle with aftermarket components installed, additional fabrication may be required.
• YOU MUST call Stainless Works for an RGA (Return Authorization Goods) Number. An RGA Number must appear on the outside of all returned packages to be accepted by Stainless Works.
• Returns must be made within 30 days after receipt of your order.
• Please return items in original container and packing material.
• Returns after 30 days from receipt of order will NOT be accepted.
• A copy of the original invoice must be sent with the returned merchandise. Items must be received complete and in the original condition they were received.
• There will be a 20% restocking charge for undamaged, resaleable returned items.
Any refusal of a C.O.D. shipment will result in mandatory prepayment by cashier’s check or money order on any and all future orders.
► Custom, Polished, Thermal Coated
• All special and custom work that does not have a Stainless Works standard part number is NOT returnable.
• All Stainless Works parts which are polished are NOT returnable.
• All Thermal Barrier coated product is NOT returnable.
► Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Stainless Works be held liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or special consequential damages whatsoever arising out of, or connected with the use or misuse of its products.
► OEM Exhaust Systems and Parts
Parts removed from cars will be discarded 30 days from invoice date unless otherwise instructed in writing.
Federal and several state and provincial laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part that affects emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on public streets or highways. Stainless Works assumes no liability for any violations arising out of any federal, state or provincial emissions or safety requirements on motor vehicles arising out of the customer’s modifications and/or use of Stainless Works products. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if their modified vehicle complies with applicable laws.
► UPS Customer Shipping Accounts
Stainless Works will no longer support any product shipped Via UPS. Stainless Works is willing to use customer UPS accounts, but will not be liable for damaged or lost product.
STAINLESS WORKS' LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Contact Stainless Works for details. The Stainless Works Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided for automotive header and exhaust products made from 304 Stainless Steel which are designed and developed by the Stainless Works Engineering Group and manufactured by Stainless Works. The warranty covers material corrosion rust through and workmanship under normal usage by our customers. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the product sold directly through Stainless Works or an approved dealer.
• Racing applications of any kind
• Damage resulting from abuse including backfire, excessive heat or unusual corrosive conditions
• Product made from Aluminized Steel, Mild Steel, etc.(not Stainless Steel)