1967-68 Chevy Camaro Small Block catback exhaust system. This system is mandrel bent for optimal flow and is made with 304 stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance. All tubes are CNC mandrel bent for optimal flow. Designed to fit factory manifolds. With lead pipes sleeved and flared with flanges and over-axle pipes flow right into a Transverse muffler into the tailpipes that exit in stock location behind rear tire.
Featuring corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel and TIG welded at our state of the art, facility in Streetsboro, Ohio. As always, we stand by our products with a lifetime warranty on material and craftsmanship.
- 2-1/4" Exhaust
- Transverse Turbo Mufflers
- Connects To The Factory Manifolds
- Exits In The Stock Location
- Smooth Mandrel Bends Optimize Exhaust Flow
- Fully TIG Welded For Strength And Beauty