Improve the sound and performance on your Ford GT500 with premium headers from Stainless Works. American-Made and designed for the 2020 Shelby GT500, these headers feature 1-7/8" primary tubes that are CNC mandrel bent to increase air flow, and engineered to create power. These headers come with 3" slip-fit collectors, as well as high-flow catalytic converters that flow into our lead pipes, merging into an easy connection to your Stainless Works or stock exhaust.
Built from corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel, our headers are TIG welded for strength and durability at our state-of-the-art facility in Streetsboro, Ohio. We stand by our products with a lifetime warranty on materials and craftsmanship, and as always, our products are proudly made in the USA.
- High Flow Cats
- 1-7/8" Mandrel Bent Primary Tubes
- 304 Stainless construction will last a lifetime
- Smooth mandrel bends optimize exhaust flow
- Fully TIG welded for strength and beauty
- Multiple connection options to match your build