Improve the sound and performance on your Ford GT500 with premium headers from Stainless Works. American-Made and designed for the 2007-14 Shelby GT500, these headers feature 1-7/8" primary tubes that are CNC mandrel bent to increase air flow, and engineered to create power. These headers come with 3" slip-fit collectors, as well as high-flow catalytic converters that flow into our lead pipes, merging into an easy connection to your Stainless Works or stock exhaust.
Tig welded 304 s/s headers with 3/8" thick flanges and smooth flow collectors. Oval exhaust ports that are an exact match to the factory cylinder head. 3" OD slip joint collectors with merge spikes. Includes 3" high-flow cats or off-road leads with H-pipe or X-pipe.
- High Flow Cats
- H-Pipe or X-Pipe Crossover
- 1-7/8" Mandrel Bent Primary Tubes
- 304 Stainless construction will last a lifetime
- Smooth mandrel bends optimize exhaust flow
- Fully TIG welded for strength and beauty
- Multiple connection options to match your build